Digital Cloud is my collection of VN related information, from reviews to thoughts.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Yumina The Ethereal Debate Fight Video

I recorded the first debate fight in Yumina The Ethereal for those curious how debate fights are in the game.



I gotta say it was pretty fun, and I'm curious if this is how dungeon fights are going to work as well. Sadly, the demo is said to not have any dungeon crawling portions in it.

 There is also a video of the event before the fight that explains how debates work in Yumina's world with the combat tutorial at the end uploaded onto my youtube channel for those curious.

1 comment:

  1. babyliss pro titanium - TITanium Art
    A premium-grade titanium structure. titanium sheet metal · The unique design of the metal surfaces is titanium boiling point very titanium bike frame impressive. · No-slip · titanium plate The titanium dental unique shape of the

    ReplyDelete