Digital Cloud is my collection of VN related information, from reviews to thoughts.

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Over 9000 Busy


Sorry for the lack of reviews guys. I've been super busy as of late with April consisting of major overtime for inventory at work, semester finals (both tests and loads of essays), and the sudden death of a friend in march. I'm still alive and hopefully I will be posting a review soon. I was reading Steins Gate and I hope to finish that soon so I can review it. I just have the true ending to finish, but I was having some problems getting it despite following walkthroughs for it. Once I get that route I can start on my review for it.

In other news, this blog has hit 85k page views! When I started it, I never expected to get that many, especially within only a few months of opening my blog. Thank you everyone for coming and reading my reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment